Yes, my friends, Garrick rides again, this time in a solid bundle of Teen Super Heroes. For a limited time, you can now grab a copy of Glamour of the God-Touched (Volume 1 of the Saga of the God-Touched Mage. This is the book that was #1 in Amazon’s Dark Fantasy list (and #2 in the US) at one point. In addition to this, you can pick up a bunch of other pretty cool work by pretty cool writers. As with all these bundles, you get to adjust what you pay and what you get, and you can choose to support the charity the curator has selected. I’m quite pleased to be in this package.
What, you want More Information?
Geez. Well, all right. Here’s the clippy stuff I’ve grabbed from the bundle site itself.
Are you a teen?
Did you used to be a teen?
Are you going to be a teen soon?
Then you know that teenagers are already the most powerful force in the known universe. Which makes teenagers with superpowers pretty much unstoppable!
In this collection of stories featuring super teens, you’ll meet:
- Danny and Breyona, who are caught in the middle of a war between two alien races.
- Conner, Almira, Ricky, and Flower, who release an army of Grim Reapers into the world.
- Riley Jamison, who can change the future with his thoughts.
- Kyle, who discovers that his family has a horrific and violent secret.
- Blue, who hates zombies because, among other reasons, they have scared all the hot girls away.
- Young Jin, transported by accidental magic from the icy streets of Thama to the mysterious desert world of Darha.
- Rick, who wakes up in the hospital reading the thoughts of everyone around him.
- Kelley Strickland, and her twin brother Jeroan, who both accidentally step into an ancient battle between two sorcerers.
- Claire Murray, who inherits a dragon and discovers she’s a faery princess.
- Garrick, a mage’s apprentice, who is soon to be a full-fledged sorcerer.
- Lucy Daz, a teenage orphan, who lives a busker’s life on Damyadi Space Station.
- Spitball, a young speedster, who races into the superhero limelight… and away from flesh-eating zombies.
From authors as diverse as Stefon Mears, Mario Milosevic, Carl S. Plumer, Shantnu Tiwari, J.D. Brink, and Sherry D. Ramsey; in genres covering Fantasy, Science Fiction, the Paranormal, and more! Enjoy tales of wonder, adventure, and excitement — all featuring fearless teenagers of high school and college age.